Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years experience in various tools, including Manual/electric/pneumatic tools, drill press, fork truck, template/fixtures, hand carts, measuring and testing equipment, storage/packaging materials and prescribed safety equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in computer software setup, calibration, and troubleshooting.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Our ideal Manufacturing Assembly has a background in manufacturing/production work with a history of executing contracts effectively and efficiently and with high quality.
- We're seeking a quick learner who can work independently with little supervision.
- Exhibit teamwork in all you do, maintaining a positive and team based attitude.
- Basic Computer set-up, calibration, and troubleshooting skills.
- Fork lift operator experience
- Maintain professional working relationships, attitude and dress attire.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Ability to work independently with little-to-no supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent organization and multitasking ability.
- Assertiveness and confident.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
- Support peers in time of high demand by working hours assigned and overtime as needed; also comply with scheduled start/stop times and break periods for the facility.
- Lift 50 lbs. with reasonable accommodation
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.