Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Assembly Tooling
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate's degree
- Technical Certificate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of blueprints, tool design, and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of Leica or Faro Laser tracker to inspect and create Assembly tools
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
- The ability to work or support any shift as well as overtime as necessary to support the product
- The ability to work off of high ladders and portable platforms, perform heavy lifting, and capable of standing for long periods of time
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.