Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in the use of AutoCAD/Solid Works and a working knowledge of mechanical systems.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience in flat pattern layout.
- Computer software skills in MS Office.
- 'Hand Mechanical Drawing Skills' for obtaining field take-off information.
- Construction site experience is a plus.
- Be willing to travel throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Have a valid driver's license
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- A preferred two-year college degree in an engineering technology design (Industrial or Mechanical Engineering Technology, Associates in Applied Science, A.A.S.).
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.