Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' Direct assembly experience reading and interpreting wire diagrams
- Minimum 2 years' Experience in assembly and particularly in building wire harnesses and cable kits
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (read, speak, write)
- Ability to collaborate successfully in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and process information quickly and execute tasks successfully
- Ability to work safely and to operate power tools and equipment in a safe manner
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to physically lift 35 pounds
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.