MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum education qualifications:
Post-secondary degree or diploma majoring in Business and minoring in Information Technology.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum work experience qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years in a Business Systems Analyst role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience configuring, implementing, administering, and maintaining enterprises systems while collaborating with IT stakeholders and multiple vendors is required.
- Working knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA (Cloud) BASIS Administration, servicing a multi-site manufacturing environment is required.
- Ability to visualize business problems as an end-user, gather functional requirements, validate with relevant data/information, work with developers/programmers, create training documents and assist end-users is required.
- Ability to offer on-site (involves travel) and off-site support (including off-hours) in stressful situations in a timely manner with due care and minimal supervision is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, TEAMS and SharePoint is required.
- Familiarity with ERP modules (Vendors, Purchasing, Receiving, Materials, Inventory, Manufacturing, Shipping, Customers, Accounting, Finance, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Exposure to EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSI X12), EDI documents (810, 820, 824, 830, 850, 856, 860, 861, 862, etc.) and connectivity options (VAN, FTP, HTTP, XML) is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with current IT support/troubleshooting tools, mobile hand scanners, desktop or server-based reporting platforms, and IT Infrastructure Library Best Practices is a plus.
- Experience dealing with at least one of the automotive manufacturers: BMW, Volkswagen, Volvo, General Motors, Stellantis, Honda, Toyota, Audi, Ford or multiple Tier-1 or Tier-2 automotive parts suppliers is a plus.
MINIMUM TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum training:
- Quality, Environmental Health & Safety, and other relevant organization policy awareness
- New Employee Orientation (when required)
Fluency in business communications in English
Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills.
Ability to work in a professional manner, be flexible, and handle interactions with all levels of the organization and with external clients.
Self-directed, organized, and motivated.
Meets expectation rating (rating score of 2 or 3) in all applicable Competencies as defined in the Performance Management Process.
The nature of the position requires candidates to travel on short-notice and be available for off- hours support of ERP modules and shipping/receiving issues.
One full-cycle ERP implementation at a discreet manufacturing facility is an asset.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.