MINIMUM EDUCATION AND/OR DESIGNATION REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum education qualifications:
Post-secondary degree or diploma majoring in Business and minoring in Information Technology.
6. MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
This position requires the following minimum work experience qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years in a Business Systems Analyst role in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Experience configuring, implementing, administering and maintaining enterprises systems while collaborating with IT stakeholders and multiple vendors is required.
- Working knowledge of at least one ERP package, EDI software and Database system servicing a multi-site automotive environment is required.
- Ability to visualize business problems as an end-user, gather functional requirements, validate with relevant data/information, translate for/interface with programmers, create training documents and assist end-users is required.
- Ability to offer on-site (involves travel) and off-site support (including off-hours) in stressful situations in a timely manner with due care and minimal supervision is required.
- Experience dealing with at least one of the automotive manufacturers: General Motors, Fiat Chrysler, Honda, Toyota or multiple Tier-1 or Tier-2 automotive parts suppliers is a must.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Skype, Access, Project and Visio) and the use of business applications (Adobe, Java, etc.) is a must.
- Familiarity with ERP modules (Vendors, Purchasing, Receiving, Materials, Inventory, Manufacturing, Shipping, Customers, Accounting, Finance, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Exposure to EDI standards (EDIFACT, ANSI X12), EDI documents (810, 820, 830, 856, 860, 862, 997, etc.) and connectivity solutions (VAN, AS2, FTP, XML) is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with current IT support/troubleshooting tools, mobile hand scanners, desktop or server based reporting platforms, and IT Infrastructure Library Best Practices is a plus.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.