Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in hospital or healthcare performing medical equipment maintenance
- Minimum of 1 year experience in medical information systems and networking.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in with TCP/IP, HL7, networking, network security and DICOM standards
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in maintaining, interfacing and troubleshooting networked medical equipment to include VLAN configuration, IP addressing, sub-netting, and network security
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated competency in utilizing and maintaining computer and server based medical equipment, medical record databases, and proprietary and generic software
- Ability to interpret, identify and apply network engineering principles and practices; and ability to distinguish networking problems from non-networking problems.
- Understanding of regulatory agencies' requirements, industry regulatory requirements and International Standard Organization standards.
- Familiarity with the setup and application of network test equipment and tools.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical literature, schematics, and drawings.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.