- Ability to read an imperial tape measure and blueprints is a must
- 3 years of experience in a manufacturing sector
- Experience running sheet metal forming equipment is an asset
- Excellent mechanical/mathematical aptitude and manual dexterity
- Attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Adhere to Continuous Improvement manufacturing principles by checking quality of work
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.