Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Engineering with 5+ years experience OR Associates degree with 7+ years experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports
- Must be able to understand pumps, piping, valves, electrical, steel fabrication, and machinery.
- Project Management experience
- Advanced math skills (algebra, trigonometry, strength of materials, etc.) and use of industry related calculations and formulas
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.