Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of an Associate degree in Electronics
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Manufacturing Technician
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics
- Additionally, experienced in trouble-shooting state of the art electronics and assembling major mechanical components.
- Generally, 2 years of successful experience in area of responsibility
- Demonstrates comprehensive working knowledge of a technical or specialty area, and of operations, methods, and practices.
- Knowledge of hand tools and computer skills.
- Willing to work with Radioactive sources
- Will have held responsibilities that include maintaining area cleanliness, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, good Record keeping and documentation skills, direct experience working with fragile products.
- One who is a self-starter and an ability to work independently is essential.
- A to 0020 achieve the highest quality possible is vital for this position.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.