Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering or Finance or Supply Management
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in a corporate environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Maritime or Construction industry experience and highly
- Proficiency in Procurement Fundamentals, including P2P process execution, contract development, contract management, negotiations, and cost modelling
- Ability to leverage information management systems and analytical tools
- Proven negotiation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrates proficient interpersonal skills, including consensus building, judgment, maturity, creativity and motivation/energy
- Competent with each commodity's technical terms and the ability to document and communicate these terms effectively with suppliers and customers
- Knowledge of General Accounting Principles, accounts payable processes, and financial reporting
- Knowledge of Uniform Commercial Code, contract management, supplier management, and contract law,
- Ability to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of his/her job duties
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be able to work in an in-office work environment
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.