Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years' Years of experience working in a professional office environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working in a Legal office.
- Experience in the insurance industry (casualty or health insurance) a Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Medicaid or Medicare knowledge.
- Bilingual (Spanish & English).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to interface with all levels of people both internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about details
- Average manual dexterity in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet business objectives
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethics.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, to achieve business goals.
- Ability to analyse information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Average manual dexterity work in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
- Ability to always maintain a professional demeanour.
- Ability to communicate and exchange information
- Ability to comprehend and interpret documents and data
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Primarily sedentary work in a general office environment
- Requires occasional standing, walking, lifting, and moving objects (up to 10 lbs.)
- Requires manual dexterity to use computer, telephone and peripherals
- May be required to work extended hours for special business needs
May be required to travel at least 10% of time based on business needs
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.