Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- Minimum of 2years of experience in manufacturing/ production/engineering
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with basic understanding in electronics (DC, AC, Analog, Digital)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with safe handling of chemicals
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with working from complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches and running sheets of significant complexity
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- ITAR compliant
- Must be comfortable working OT and weekends on an as need basis
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.