Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Technology in use includes: Springboot, Apache Camel, Java, Salesforce APEX (can be learned on the job) and GitLab.
- Minimum of an Associates degree and 6 years systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8 years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 6 years systems analysis/application development experience.
- Familiar with application development software and hardware platforms.
- Proficiency with personal computers as well as pertinent project management, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Capable of working on multiple projects of a complex nature.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Salesforce APEX experience.
- Good understanding of the Bank's application framework.
- Subject matter expert in business with knowledge or experience utilizing application/system being supported.
- Mastered understanding of applications supported with an advanced knowledge of interfacing/integrated applications.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as autonomously.
- Ability to multitask for various components of complex projects.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.