Required Skills / Qualifications:
Must be a US Citizen
- 5 years demonstrating professional desktop support history with a variety of platforms / systems / applications and tools to include Operating system expertise - Windows, Unix/Linux, Apple, Network protocol and Image loading protocol
- 5 years LAN/NETWORK connectivity, and basic network connectivity assessment for troubleshooting or setups
- 3 years of experience in connectivity and telecommunications/networking
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Hardware/breakfix experience
- Evaluates and tests software programs to verify functionality according to specifications and standards
- Demonstrates excellent Customer Service
- Install and configure network devices (i.e. network printers, scanners, plotters, PCs, etc.). Troubleshoot problems with network printing and scanning devices. Perform data termination/ activation in telecommunication closets aka network connect (activation of data drops).
- Repair and replace data connectors on network cables and data drops.
- Assist in the relocation of customer employees on the facility (move PCs and activate data drops in new location).Troubleshoot network issues with PCs and LAN (duplex mismatches, duplicate IPs, corrupt firewall software, proxy configuration issues, etc.)
- Assist with imaging of laptops and PCs for deployment.
Superior offers a competitive benefits package that includes PTO, Holiday Pay, Direct Deposit, 401k and availability to enroll in ACA compliant health plans.
EEO Employer - Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.