Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineer Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in mixed signal circuit design
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Engineer Electrical
- Proficiency with simulation, Pspice and Cadence Schematic Capture.
- Proficiency in hardware troubleshooting / software debugging.
- Physical testing experience including proficiency with lab measurement equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer).
- Ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts verbally and in written form.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.