Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Expeditor
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Purchasing including data entry in an ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including phone etiquette.
- Able to always maintain a positive and professional demeanour.
- Intermediate business tools/ applications knowledge (Email, Excel, MS Word.)
- Good problem solving and workstation skills.
- Self-motived, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to operate in a multi-tasking, highly dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
- Candidate(s) need good computer skills (particularly Excel), good phone skills (customer focused), and the ability/willingness to learn.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Colour vision (ability to identify and distinguish colours)
- Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
- Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus)
- No special vision requirements
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.