Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science or Mathematics
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in CL- MUOS Test Engineer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree
- Excellent use and understanding of test engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Excellent knowledge of other related disciplines such as software, hardware, mechanical and systems engineering
- Excellent in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent awareness of business objectives and Engineering's role in achieving
- Team player who thrives in collaborative environments and revels in team success, meeting and exceeding personal and team commitments
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.