Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience in working cross-departmentally to communicate the details of project.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, professional writing, English
- Minimum 2 years as a writer in a technical or medical device/life science environment
- Certificate in technical writing desirable.
- Verbal communication skills that include responding calmly under pressure; leading content review meetings that result in document approval.
- Software skills that include improving an existing document template, creating error-free PDF files
- Written and verbal communications.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Efficiently and thoroughly address feedback on content from internal customers.
- Passionate about learning and developing.
- Enjoys working as part of a team in a collaborative environment
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.