Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School or GED
- 1-2 years experienced handling small delicate components, using ESD practices
- 1 year experience with soldering and wire bonding.
- 1 year experience in the safe handling of chemicals.
- 1 year experienced in the use of various computer applications, including Access, Excel, and LabView.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- ITAR compliant (US citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Must be comfortable working OT and weekends on an as need basis
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and SDI International are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.