Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in continuous improvement and process development
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in accounting with comprehensive knowledge of GAAP and Sarbanes Oxley requirements
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficient accounting knowledge and experience in complex environments
- Demonstrated collaborative communication within an organization and externally
- Communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to communicate in person and remotely, across multiple locations and time zone
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in analytical and research skills
- Experience in public accounting/auditing
- Financial or accounting experience in a complex ERP environment needed and experience in Costpoint or SAP
- Experience in preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and journal entries
- CPA Certification or qualification to sit for the CPA exam
- Objective thinker, problem solver with ability to execute challenging tasks to completion.
- Flexible planner in terms of daily activities with ability to adeptly react to changing requirements and priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills enabling monitoring of key due dates and activities
- Ability to develop broad, cooperative relationships with numerous groups and individuals
- Knowledge / Exposure to Federal Acquisition Regulations and Cost Accounting Standards
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.