Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Lamination Tech
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Demonstrate record of dependability and reliability with prior work or professional experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work well with teams professional or otherwise
- Understand and follow verbal and written directions
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to use hand, battery, and pneumatic tools
- Ability to work in close proximity to co-workers and work in areas with limited space
- Skills in forklift, overhead hoist, computer, fiberglass or gel-coat applications preferred
- Ability to work in a non-climate-controlled environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements include respirators, gloves, chemical resistance aprons, and chemical resistant suits.
- Have the ability and desire to work in a hot and humid work environment especially in the summer.
- Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending, reaching.
- As well as, climbing on and through stairs, molds, and staging throughout the duration of your shift.
- Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, noisy environment
- Have the flexibility to work overtime both planned and unplanned to meet company goals.
- Follow all safety standards and procedures; including chemical handling standards and Personal Protective Equipment
- Adhere to all quality standards and adhere to new standards as processes evolve
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.