Job Skills Required:
- Exceptional attention to detail, strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and externally, via phone and through email
- Strong PC skills required with a focus on Excel proficiency
- Must be able to work independently
- Intuitive/Open minded: Must be able to see opportunities, develop and implement creative solutions to complex problems
- Achievement Drive/Commitment: Driven to achieve goals, objectives and results. Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Positive/Supportive: Inspires and shows faith in others, builds a positive and supportive work environment
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changing business needs. To balance multiple priorities and deliver under pressure
- Must be available and on-time for scheduled work shifts
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- One year intake experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in the home health care field.
- Basic knowledge of the Insurance approval/authorization process.
Special Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal background check and/or drug test
- Initial and continuous exclusion and sanction/disciplinary monitoring
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.