Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- At least 6 years of experience in Hone Lap and Grind
- Lapping operations experience required
- Must have knowledge of proper mandrels, stones, speeds, strokes, abrasive paper, laps, and abrasive compounds
- to achieve Blueprint and method of operation requirements
- Must be able to correct such conditions as taper, bell mouth, and 'barrel' in through and blind holes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- Manufacturing operations may require the use of safety equipment
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment and any other required PPE
- Requires lifting 40 lbs.
- 1st Shift: 5:45 am to 2:15 pm (Willingness to work overtime)
If you are interested in this Hone & Lap Operator job in Burbank, CA then please click APPLY NOW.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.