Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least an AA degree in Electronic or Mechanical Technology
- At least 6 years of experience in Mechanical Technology
- Extensive knowledge of methods and procedures troubleshooting, circuitry, or mechanical characteristics
- Experience with product flow through a manufacturing or repair environment
- Working knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to learn new test software and equipment and to identify abnormal conditions in equipment and product
- Manual and finger dexterity and, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects); Ability to make precisely coordinated movements; Ability to work in multiple software systems
- including time enter, data enter, on-line training PDM and MRP systems
- Able to apply their knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, for
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
- Manufacturing operations may require the use of safety equipment
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.
- Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment and any other required PPE
- Requires lifting 40 lbs.
- 1st Shift: 5:45 am to 2:15 pm (Willingness to work overtime)
If you are interested in this Technician III job in Burbank, CA then please click APPLY NOW.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.