Required Skills / Qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience in recruiting, sourcing, or project management within the staffing industry
- 3+ years client/customer facing experience
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing and documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience working in a fast-paced office environment
This position is not available to be performed in Colorado
Benefits Include: Health insurance, HSA, dental insurance; disability insurance; life Insurance; paid time off; and vision insurance, 401(k).
Additional Information: Upon offer of employment, candidate will be subject to a background check and a drug screen. Additional industry skill testing may be needed prior to placement.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.