Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At ;east a High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in Accounts Payable
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in business
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, most importantly Excel; JDE, SAP and OBIEE experience
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, and reliable
- Organizational and time management skills
- Problem-solving skills and basic accounting principles knowledge including general ledger systems, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to work independently, as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment, with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Acting with integrity
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.