Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a Senior Contracts Administrator.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Costpoint experience.
- Significant and varied experience with Federal contract or subcontract administration and proposal preparation.
- Knowledge of commercial contracting.
- Knowledge of contract types, their application and use and can advise management and others as needed.
- Expert knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations contract terminology.
- Expertise in the use of MS Word and Excel.
- Talk and hear to operate telephone and interact with other employees.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Use of hands, arms, and fingers to operate computer and telephone.
- Close vision and ability to shift focus to use computer.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.