Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Manual Machine Operation.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Milling's experience
- Self-starter be able to work on his own with limited supervision and have good communication skills.
- Be computer literate, knowledgeable in word and e-mails for general communications.
- Good working knowledge of measure units' American standards and metric.
- Have good eye for detail
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.