Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Logistics
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Computer skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Work within a small team environment providing collaboration and support to others
- Professionally investigate and resolve internal/ external Customer concerns
- Ability to process daily work with great attention to detail and deadlines
- Displays flexibility and adaptability to change
- Presents self in a confident and competent manner
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of colleagues and customers in a group or in a one-on-one setting
- Computer work is to process/research items into SAP, everything else is physical.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Moving, stacking, inspecting spare part cartons and parts.
- Anywhere from 1 pound to 50 pounds.
- Have the ability to also work independently when needed
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.