Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At least a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Secure wireless or automation product
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in practical Customer Support
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree
- 5 years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical or electrical industries.
- Experience with managing software applications
- Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
- Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
- High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
- Desire to grow within the company.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line.
- Need to take internal product training classes.
- Ability to successfully complete needed training program.
- Data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.