Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year experience in general mechanical assembly background.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the assembly of large, complex capital equipment
- Basic understanding of metric system measurements.
- Certification for the use of some tools and equipment such as crane, forklift and fall protection equipment.
- Basic English skills - ability to read and understand written instructions and effectively communicate verbally.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Frequently walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally need to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; climb, crawl in tight spaces or balance; talk and hear.
- Lift and move no more than 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision , distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.